Stronger Loving World

A Cultural Criticism WeblogE-Mail Murdervision

Saturday, October 18, 2003

The reason I'm not really updating is because I've been keeping a daily weblog for my digital journalism class. The content is a little more restrained, but, it might be a little more useful since I'll be providing links to lots of interesting tech-art/electronicmusic/counterculture news items that I find. So, it's probably more useful on a day to day basis than this website, even though the grammar is a little sloppy, it's a little less fun and I talk about sex and God a little bit less. But I reccomend it personally for the links, which I will try to provide context and opinion on with my limited background. Also, there will be a few interviews eventually. Stay tuned.

Here it is:

http://journalism.nyu.edu/pubzone/weblogs/ra569

enjoy.

UPDATE: For those of you who haven't figure it out yet, Moveable Type is so much easier to use

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home