Stronger Loving World

A Cultural Criticism WeblogE-Mail Murdervision

Saturday, August 09, 2003

Yesterday, because I was feeling depressed, I took very copious, detailed notation of everything I did from morning till night as I walked around Dublin; including what I was thinking and looking at. I will post that later on, and if you get out a map of Dublin then you can play along as well! It can be like a board game.

Tonight I am going to see Chez Jack L. What is Chez Jack L., Roshan? It is a Jaques Brel tribute show, being performed at a club called Spirit throughout July and August. It is performed by a modern Irish troubador named Jack Lukeman. I love music hall and chanton, so it seems like it will be a blast. I am going to wear a nice velvet shirt and everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home